The Tsingy Express Tour
3 days / 2 nights
This tour is the best way to discover the Tsingy of Bemaraha.
You will leave on a charter flight on Thursday morning to land at Bekopaka after one and half our flight. You will be flying over the Tsingy de Bemaraha – thereafter a walking safari scheduled to the Big and Small Tsingy.
The visit of the Gorge of Manamabolo is also a must on a dugout canoe.
You will also have the opportunity to visit villages and meet people during this escapade in the mid-west of Madagascar.
If your time allows you to stay longer, you will be able to drive down south to the Baobab Avenue in Morondava and to visit the Kirindy Reserve.
- The rock formation and landscape of the World Heritage of Tsingy de Bemaraha – Big and small Tsingy.
- Wildlife of the Tsingy, including Lemurs, birds amongst others
- Succulent plants
- The grottos of the Tsingy
- Stalactic-Stalagmite caves alongside the gorge of the Manambolo River.
- The Baobab Avenue in Morondava, a UNESCO world heritage
- Wildlife safari
- Pirogue ride
- Cultural activities
- Tsingy de Bemaraha
Arrival in Antananarivo.
You will be met at the airport. Transfer to the airport and briefing.
Early morning on private flight to Morondava.
Hike in the Tsingy.
Pirogue ride on the Manambolo River to the caves.
Overfly on the Tsingy and continue to flying Morondava
Visit of the Baobab Avenue.
Fly back to Antananarivo
Tour code: #TS04EXP
Departure: Any day
Ease of access: easy
Period: March to November
- Private flight
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges
City of departure: Tana