The Tsingy Express Tour 3 days / 2 nights
This tour is the best way to discover the Tsingy of Bemaraha in the most most efficient way.
You will leave on a charter flight in morning to land at Bekopaka after one and half hour flight. You will be flying over the Tsingy de Bemaraha – thereafter a walking safari is scheduled to the Big and Small Tsingy.
The visit of the Gorge of Manamabolo is also a must on a dugout canoe.
You will also have the opportunity to visit villages and meet people during this escapade in the mid-west of Madagascar.
If your time allows, you can stay longer and you will be able to drive down south to the Baobab Avenue in Morondava and visit the Kirindy Reserve to spot the Fossa amongst other wildlife.
- The rock formation and landscape of the World Heritage of Tsingy de Bemaraha – Big and small Tsingy.
- Wildlife of the Tsingy, including Lemurs, birds amongst others
- Succulent plants
- The grottos of the Tsingy
- Stalactic-Stalagmite caves alongside the gorge of the Manambolo River.
- The Baobab Avenue in Morondava, a UNESCO world heritage
Arrival in Antananarivo.
You will be met at the airport. Transfer to hotel and briefing.
Early morning transfer to the the airport and fly on private flight to Bekopaka.
Hike in the Tsingy.
Pirogue ride on the Manambolo River to the caves.
Overfly on the Tsingy and continue to flying Morondava
Visit of the Baobab Avenue.
Fly back to Antananarivo
Tour code: #TS04EXP
Departure: Any day
Ease of access: easy
Period: Mid-April to November
- Private flight
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges
City of departure: Tana