The Evegreen East of Madagascar 10 days / 9 nights
- Wildlife safari and primary rainforest at Andasibe/Mantadia National Park
- Wildlife viewing at Palmarium
- The landscapes of the evergreen east biomes
- Culture interaction with villagers
- Orchids at Andasibe
- Whales watching and beaches in Sainte Marie Island
- Wildlife viewing
- Botanical exploration
- Whales watching from June to September
- Boat ride
- Diving [optional]
- Andasibe – Mantadia
- Palmarium Reserve
- Sainte-Marie Island
Arrival in Antananarivo.
You will be met at the airport. Transfer to the airport and briefing.
Drive eastwards to Andasibe throughout the eastern slopes.
En route, visit the reserve of Peyrieras at Mandraka.
In Andasibe, visit of VOIMMA nature reserve managed by the local community.
Hike at Mantadia Reserve – a primary rainforest.
Hike at Analamazaotra National Park and visit of Lemurs’ Island.
Drive to Manambato then board on motorboat to the Palmarium Reserve.
Early morning drive to Mahambo. Then board on ferry to Sainte-Marie Island.
Rest of the day at leisure.
From July to October – period for whale-watching safari.
Day at leisure – or sightseeing around the Island.
Possibility of snorkeling and diving.
Tour code: #EGE07
Departure: Any day
Eas of access: easy
Period: Whole year round
- Domestic flights
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges
City of departure: Tana