Madagascar Bicycle Tours
15 days / 14 nights
We have been designing routes for short and long distance bicycle tours. Madagascar, the red island, possesses numerous possibilities to make you enjoy its wilderness by bicycle. Even if bicycling requires a good physical condition, it is an interesting way of traveling and an ecological one.
This long distance program consists of a 14-day tour with an average of 50 to 100 kms per day. For the comfort of our guests, an off-road vehicle usually follows the group. In that way, everyone can enjoy the tour at their own rhythm, not to mention the opportunities of satisfying their curiosity and finding out what we are keen on.
- [Optional: train to Manakara]
Most travelers take their own equipment along with them. We also have good quality local bicycles available to save you some luggage weight during your transcontinental flight.
Culture, wildlife, sceneries (canyons, deserts, rainforest, savannah, etc.) minerals, flora & fauna.
- Cultural exchanging with locals
- Wildlife exploration
- Experiencing in rural life
- Meeting artisans
- Botanical exploration
- Hiking inside parks and reserves
- Eventually mountaineering at Andringitra and camping
- Birdwatching during the right season
- Sea activities including snorkeling, whales watching during the right season
– Fort Dauphin and Berenty Reserve
– Western Baobab Safari tour
Tour code: #BK01STH