The Combo East-West Tours7 days / 6 nights
In the Land of contrast
This tours will make you experience two areas of interests but full of contrasts: the rainforest of the East and the dry deciduous region of the mid-west famous for its unique Baobab forest. You will also discover the unique wildlife and flora of these two different habitats. Above that, you will enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and will meet the very hospitable Malagasy people – who will welcome you any time and any where in the country.
Within a short time, one will be able to experience different wildlife and ecosystems as well as the cultures of the Malagasy people.
- Lemurs and other wildlife of the rainforest at Andasibe National Park and in the dry decidous forest of Kirindy Reserve.
- Plants of the rainforest and the dry deciduous forest
- Magroves in Morondava
- Landscapes of the Highlands, the evergreen east and in the Baobab areas.
- The Baobab Avenue and forest in Morondava
- Cultures of the Merina, Betsimisaraka and Sakalava tribes
- Beaches in Morondava
- Extension: the Tsingy de Bemaraha – the krastic rock forest
- Palmarium on Day 4
- Tsingy de Bemaraha on Day 7 to Day 14
Tour code: #CEW02
- Domestic flights